Thursday 19 January 2012

Girl Crush- Lea Michele








As you may know from previous posts I'm a huge fan of Glee and I often find myself wishing I was Rachel, sadly the only thing we have in common is a Christmas jumper.
Lea Michele is passionate and she works with many charities; most famously with PETA on the 'Buck Cruelty! Say No to Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides' which opposes the popular horse-drawn carriages in New York.

Lea Michele is my ultimate hair crush, especially when she wears a full fringe. I wanna dye my hair dark brown but I'm worried the red tones will come through too much.

Images: Thefashionspot

1 comment:

  1. she is absolutly gorgeous and im with you on the girl crush


    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...