Tuesday 7 February 2012

IMATS Haul

On Saturday I went to IMATS, my mum got us tickets for Christmas so I've been looking forward to it for a while and planning what I wanted to get whilst there.

I ended up getting a lot more than I planned but due to the OCC Lip Tars looking awful on me and MAC being busy as hell I saved a lot of money. I did however go slightly crazy at Illamasqua but everything was so cheap and the people working there were so lovely-especially the woman who colour matched me and my mum in the queue to pay.



I finally got hold of the cream blusher in Sob, which I've been thinking about investing in for a while and I'm really glad I held off because it was only £5. I got the illumine oil because it was £7.50 and thats about it really. I plan to wear this on my collar bones when out at night but no other ideas, so if anyone owns this and has tips please comment.



I also got a lot of new brushes but they are currently stored away till I get a new holder for them and Makeup Forever Smokey Lash mascara, which I'm sure most of you have seen a thousand reviews on so I doubt you need to read another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...