Sunday 19 August 2012

Today I wish..

I was visiting museums and exhibtions:

I haven't been to the V&A for a long time or any other museums for that matter, so today I wish I was traveling around London seeing what they have to offer atm. Sadly as I'm no longer a student, regular visits to museums have become a thing of the past but I will squeeze in some exhibitions soon. 
 
I'm off out for dinner at Cosmo this evening as one has just opened up in my boyfriends town- hope it's worth the visit.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a museum in forever, since I left uni. Must make the effort to visit one soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much the same, I miss my student prices- so expensive without student ID

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...