Friday 14 September 2012

Makeup Products I Love at the Moment

Topshop Liner, Paul & Joe Face powder, Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation, Benetint, Collection 2000 concealer in Fair, They're Real Mascara, Sleek Contour Kit, MUA Mosaic Blush, Laura Mercier Primer.

This is pretty much what I've been wearing on my face lately, I treated myself to Benetint a couple of weeks ago when boots had an extra points event- accidentally also bought the They're Real Mascara-the sales assistant was lovely though even if she did take all my money.

As you can probably tell I've going quite natural on the makeup lately-fresh skin, tons of mascara and a simple eyeliner flick with just lipbalm or Benetint on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...