Tuesday 4 September 2012

OOTD Paralympics Day One

 So on Thursday my mother and I were lucky enough to have tickets to the first day of the Paralympics, we went to see the wheelchair basketball at North Greenwich Arena- which I've not been too since it was the Millennium Dome.

 We got to the venue really as early, as we weren't sure what to expect with security but it paid off as we ended up front row, just behind the basket so amazing seats. I wore printed trousers from H&M and my Paralympic scarf from Next to support Team GB the best I could and I've just realised everything else I wore was from H&M.

What I wore

 National Anthem Time

About to start

The whole day was amazing, even if Team GB did lose their game. We got to see three games throughout the day and the arena had a good mix of supporters so whilst it wasn't full the atmosphere was amazing throughout. 

Pictures: Taken by me/mother

1 comment:

  1. Must have been a lovely day. I like sports a lot! Canoe Slalom is my favorite Olympic sport.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...