Tuesday 9 October 2012

MMM X H&M- Pictures

 I was excited for this collection from the second I heard about it, I'm always interested in designer collaborations- even if it's just to see how their work translates for the mass market. 

Sure I had doubts Maison Martin Margiela would work in H&M but I had high hopes and now as pictures of the collection are finally being released those doubts are slipping away- although my height will be a huge issue with these garments suiting me.

Many of the items in the collaboration will be reworkings of MMM's previous work which will help bring the crowds in. It offers both women's and men's wear so there is a bit of something for everyone.

  I'm looking forward to see what-else this collection will offer and will probably head into London nice and early to try and get my hands on some of the pieces.






The collection launches on November 15th online and in selected stores

Images: Elle China and Vogue UK via TheFashionSpot

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a really catching and bold collection!
    Great post.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, found your blog on FBL facebook group! Already following you! Would like a lot if you visit mine too! xoxoxo http://womenspleasuresandtreasures.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...