Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Seven

Things I've been loving this past week...

 Knitwear, well I've been loving knitwear for months now but as the weather has taken a windy turn it's the perfect time to layer up. I've built up a strong and varied collection of knitwear this year that will hopefully last me a good while. 
Pic:Asos
 I'm fond of all the LittleBigPlanet games and LBP Karting is no different, my boyfriend got it on rental this week and we've played a fair amount. It's a shame we can't play online due it to being rental but it's still fun to have a play around. 
Pic: G4TV
 Fashion Industry Confessions Tumblr, making like Gossip Girl this week and reading up on fashion gossip, there are some juicy gossip bits on the site including rumours about the next H&M collab. I recommend you check it out. 

Illamasqua Cream Blush in Sob, had this such a long time but this week I've fallen back in love with it. I've been wearing fuller face makeup recently and this adds a perfect creamy texture to what would otherwise become a cakey face. 

Planning festive outfits ready for December. I love dressing up and what better time to do that than the Christmas period? I'm off out on Christmas day for dinner this year so a lot of outfit planning will need to take place. 
Pic:Zara


Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle bloggers facebook group, a lovely bunch of bloggers who support each other and when needed give constructive feedback.


Re-reading The Hobbit in prep for the release of the first film, just booked tickets to see the film so I'm very excited atm. I'm a big LOTR fan so hopefully this will be as good as those were, I have no real worries about it failing to please me. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...