Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunday Seven

Things I've been loving this week...


 
Rebecca Minkoff's Holiday Card, such a cool video full of beautiful people. I loved Rebecca Minkoff's take on Call Me Maybe and I stumbled upon this on Friday and became obsessed. 


Asos

 Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose, I have insane dry lips atm and between this and the Yes To Carrots Lip Butter I'm slowly nursing them back to health

Got my hair cut on Monday and looked to Lara Mullen for the style, mine is much longer but still has the same blunt finish which I like to wear messy and with tons of texture. 

Livin Cool
Kate Upton for UK Vogue, I'm in love with her shoot for Vogue. A lot of people say she isn't suited to high fashion and I think this proves she can do it, it's really classy and only shows off her true beauty. 

House Of  Fraser
Laura Mercier Primer, I've pretty much come to the end of mine now- we had a beautiful relationship. I can't really afford to replace it but I just might have to.  
Youtube Rewind 2012, okay this is a fun video but I love it for the 10 seconds of Felicia Day performing Call Me Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...